In the past, families have felt bound by customs when making funeral arrangements; today, Ride In Peace Motorcycle Hearse Company provides you with a means to personalize a service and break free from tradition. Our hand-built, American-made coach provides you with a dignified alternative to the traditional motor hearse that you will remember as long as your loved one.
Whether your loved one rode a motorcycle their entire life or you are just looking for a more unique way to remember them, it is our belief that a funeral should be an expression of who they were. Built as a modern version of the timeless 19th century horse-drawn hearse, our motorcycle hearse provides a classy alternative to transport your loved one to their final place of rest.
While not everyone may be a motorcycle enthusiast, rest assured that our licensed and professionally trained staff will ensure your loved one has one last Ride In Peace.
- You can be proud of your staff because all of them were helpful....[More]
- My mother would be happy to know a tree has been planted in a national park in her memory....[More]
- I appreciated the warmth and ease of the staff....[More]
- They were helpful, courteous, and even knew when to bring levity to a conversation or situation....[More]
- You guided us lovingly, as if we were your family....[More]
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you gave our family during this stressful & sad time....[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]