We offer a wide selection of keepsake pendants, into which a family can place a lock of hair, a piece of dried flower, sand from a favorite beach, or a portion of cremains. The possibility of what can be included in these pendants is endless, and the styles range from a heart, cross, or magen david, to a locket, or even a teddy bear or angel. Each pendant is exquisitely crafted, and the funeral home will place your memento into the vessel portion of the pendant for you. Prices range from $100 – $340.
In addition to keepsake pendants, we also offer an assortment of keepsake items, from tiny, miniature urns, to personalized mementos. These are made of various materials, including cast bronze and wood, and can hold a small amount of keepsake material. Use your imagination – these items can contain a lock of hair, dried flowers from a favorite flower arrangement, a portion of a loved one’s cremains, sand from their favorite beach, a small photo – the possibilities are endless. Ranging in price from $119 and up, these keepsakes are on display at our funeral home.
For many of us, the flag that we are presented with at the funeral of a loved one ends up sitting somewhere because it’s too large to easily display. We offer a number of finely handcrafted flag cases to display this symbol of your loved one’s selfless sacrifice. Made by the same North Carolina artisans who make fine furniture, our flag cases offer a loving and permanent testament to service to one’s country. We offer several different types of wood and styles, and prices range from $79 and up.
Whether it’s a bronze sundial, engraved in your loved one’s memory, or a fountain that can contain personal items in a hidden compartment, or even a wind chime, we offer a number of garden items to pay tribute to your loved one.
A unique way to remember a loved one is with a fingerprint impression. These unique and personal keepsakes are meticulously fashioned in 14k gold (yellow or white), or sterling silver. The funeral home takes a fingerprint of your loved one’s thumb, and from that, a custom charm is made. Each impression can be engraved, and they range in price from $132 and up.
- You can be proud of your staff because all of them were helpful....[More]
- My mother would be happy to know a tree has been planted in a national park in her memory....[More]
- I appreciated the warmth and ease of the staff....[More]
- They were helpful, courteous, and even knew when to bring levity to a conversation or situation....[More]
- You guided us lovingly, as if we were your family....[More]
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you gave our family during this stressful & sad time....[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]