The first question that comes to mind when thinking about funerals is how much will one cost, and how does that cost compare to other funeral home’s charges?
At Brunswick Memorial, we offer our valuable “Cost Assurance” program, which guarantees, in writing, that we stand behind our charges as being among the lowest in this area. We’re proud that we can offer above average service at below average price, and encourage you to compare. Remember, though, that sometimes price is not the only factor with which to compare firms. While funeral homes are strictly regulated by both state and federal law, there are numerous ways in which prices can be presented to a family. We strive to give you comprehensive price information that is easy to understand, both over the phone and in person.
Anytime you talk with a funeral home about prices, keep these things in mind:
- Were all of your choices completely explained?
- Were the prices given to you in writing?
- Did you receive a price list?
- Were payment terms discussed?
- Was advance funeral planning and funding clearly explained?
- Were you comfortable with the funeral home?
- Were you satisfied with the services, the staff attitude, and how you were treated when inquiring about arrangements?
- Were you given time to think about your decisions, without being pressured?
We are dedicated to providing an ideal combination of low price and high quality service with no pressure.
- You can be proud of your staff because all of them were helpful....[More]
- My mother would be happy to know a tree has been planted in a national park in her memory....[More]
- I appreciated the warmth and ease of the staff....[More]
- They were helpful, courteous, and even knew when to bring levity to a conversation or situation....[More]
- You guided us lovingly, as if we were your family....[More]
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you gave our family during this stressful & sad time....[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]