Our website has been designed to serve as a resource to families looking for help in making sensible funeral choices. Since we are located in Central New Jersey, and, for the most part, serve families from NJ, PA and NY, this site has been tailored to families living within our service area. However, sometimes a death occurs when a family is traveling, or has moved away and WANTS to come home for the funeral. For that reason, we are available 24 hours per day to serve your immediate needs, at either (732) 254-9393 or (800) 963-2468.
When a death occurs away from home, we can easily make all arrangements for you, locally and within the US and internationally. In most cases, there is no need for you to have to deal with two funeral homes, since we can make all the necessary arrangements for you, with one phone call. We work closely with a number of firms around the country to secure for you the best possible services that are efficient, professional, and cost-efficient. For the most part, when we make arrangements to bring someone back to NJ for funeral services, the firms we contact provide us with a “professional” courtesy rate, which we pass directly onto you – saving you hundreds of dollars. We do not feel a family should be penalized because the death does not occur at home, and for that reason, we do everything we can to make the situation easier, and to avoid unnecessary duplication of costs.
We can make arrangements for international transfers as well. While these arrangements can be quite complex, our experience allows us to complete them without unnecessary delay, and we handle all the details with securing the necessary paperwork, completing all documentation with the consulate, arranging for required inspections, and coordinating flight arrangements.
If the arrangements will require final disposition in another area, we can typically make those arrangements as well. If you cannot travel to where the burial will be held, we can make all the arrangements to ensure that your wishes are carried out exactly as specified.
- The funeral home is lovely with all the butterflies and song birds. Your staff was exceptional!...[More]
~ Deborah Sherwen
- Thank you for all your patience and guidance during such a difficult time. You and your staff were very professional. We couldn\\\'t have asked for more....[More]
~ The Mourounas Family
- Thank you for the compassion you showed when meeting with our family, explaining our options, and working with us on all the details......[More]
~ The Sherwen Family
- We would like to congratulate you and your staff on receiving the 2013 National Funeral Directors Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. Well Deserved! Words can\'t express how fond we are of you...[More]
~ The Losinski Family
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care & understanding you gave our family. Thank you!...[More]
~ The Bortono Family
- How could I forget little Bogan? What an adorable pup. He does exactly what he\'s supposed to, doesn\'t he? He lifted our spirits each and every time we saw him, if only for a bit, he made us...[More]
~ The DeSanto Family
- Just a note to express our thanks to you and your staff for allowing (his) funeral services to be so overwhelmingly unforgettable. (He) would have been so proud......[More]
~ The Keaveny Family
- I must say that I love the serene thoughtful setting. The birds were a welcome and enjoyable touch......[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]