No two people are alike … And just for that reason, no two funerals should be alike. We believe in taking your memories of a person you love, and from that, guiding you in selecting a tribute to them that celebrates their unique qualities and is meaningful to your family.
One of the most important parts of saying goodbye is remembering those qualities you loved in a person. Whether it is their talent for baking, sewing, their love of the Yankees, their times with their grandchildren – all of these are memories that help us to heal.
After each day, we challenge ourselves here to create the most meaningful services for families.
- Sometimes that means getting creative with flowers, displays, or music.
- Sometimes that means finding a site for a service that just seems right, like bringing a lifelong
farmer home to his backyard for a service.
- Sometimes it means spending time with the children in the family to help them understand
what they’re seeing.
- Every time, it means listening to what families say, and giving them choices beyond
the “usual” or expected.
- Thank you for all your patience and guidance during such a difficult time. You and your staff were very professional. We couldn\'t have asked for more....[More]
~ The Mourounas Family
- I must say that I love the serene thoughtful setting. The birds were a welcome and enjoyable touch......[More]
- Gary & I would would like to congratulate you and your staff on receiving the 2013 National Funeral Directors Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. Well Deserved! Words can\'t express how fond...[More]
~ The Losinski Family
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care & understanding you gave our family. Thank you!...[More]
~ The Bortono Family
- Just a note to express our thanks to you and your staff for allowing (his) funeral services to be so overwhelmingly unforgettable. (He) would have been so proud......[More]
~ The Keaveny Family
- How could I forget little Bogan? What an adorable pup. He does exactly what he\'s supposed to, doesn\'t he? He lifted our spirits each and every time we saw him, if only for a bit, he made us...[More]
~ The DeSanto Family
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]