No two people are alike … And just for that reason, no two funerals should be alike. We believe in taking your memories of a person you love, and from that, guiding you in selecting a tribute to them that celebrates their unique qualities and is meaningful to your family.
One of the most important parts of saying goodbye is remembering those qualities you loved in a person. Whether it is their talent for baking, sewing, their love of the Yankees, their times with their grandchildren – all of these are memories that help us to heal.
After each day, we challenge ourselves here to create the most meaningful services for families.
- Sometimes that means getting creative with flowers, displays, or music.
- Sometimes that means finding a site for a service that just seems right, like bringing a lifelong
farmer home to his backyard for a service.
- Sometimes it means spending time with the children in the family to help them understand
what they’re seeing.
- Every time, it means listening to what families say, and giving them choices beyond
the “usual” or expected.
- The funeral home is lovely with all the butterflies and song birds. Your staff was exceptional!...[More]
~ Deborah Sherwen
- Thank you for all your patience and guidance during such a difficult time. You and your staff were very professional. We couldn\\\'t have asked for more....[More]
~ The Mourounas Family
- Thank you for the compassion you showed when meeting with our family, explaining our options, and working with us on all the details......[More]
~ The Sherwen Family
- We would like to congratulate you and your staff on receiving the 2013 National Funeral Directors Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. Well Deserved! Words can\'t express how fond we are of you...[More]
~ The Losinski Family
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care & understanding you gave our family. Thank you!...[More]
~ The Bortono Family
- How could I forget little Bogan? What an adorable pup. He does exactly what he\'s supposed to, doesn\'t he? He lifted our spirits each and every time we saw him, if only for a bit, he made us...[More]
~ The DeSanto Family
- Just a note to express our thanks to you and your staff for allowing (his) funeral services to be so overwhelmingly unforgettable. (He) would have been so proud......[More]
~ The Keaveny Family
- I must say that I love the serene thoughtful setting. The birds were a welcome and enjoyable touch......[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]