A Dedicated Place to Connect and Heal
During our 30 years of service in the community, Brunswick Memorial Home has prided itself on offering the highest quality of services at affordable costs, hoping to make a loved one’s passing as easy as we can for a family. Recognizing the distance that families travel for these services, our Funeral Home has listened to those that we have served and now provides monument design and creation services to anyone that may need them, regardless of whether we handled your loved one’s passing or not.
Whether your family selected a burial, entombment, or cremation, creating an everlasting tribute to the life lived is an important aspect to the grieving process. A monument or grave marker serves as a permanent place for family, friends, and future-generations to gather, remember, and grieve.
Cemetery grave markers, headstones, and monuments are the most common memoralization method chosen by our families, though those who select cremation may opt for jewelry, and others something less tradition, such as a bird feeder or bench.
It is important that the family recognizes all their options in terms of shape, size, quality, color, and design, in accordance with what their desired location will allow. Brunswick Memorial Home provides only the highest quality of granite and bronze markers, and we are here to assist you from your initial questions all the way through the installation process.
Purchasing a permanent memorial for a loved one can be a confusing process, especially because it is difficult to visualize something that should capture someone’s life for generations. Today, the possibilities are endless in terms of what families can do to preserve the story of their loved one, and Brunswick Memorial Home would be proud to provide you with the quality and affordability you have come to expect from us.
- The funeral home is lovely with all the butterflies and song birds. Your staff was exceptional!...[More]
~ Deborah Sherwen
- Thank you for all your patience and guidance during such a difficult time. You and your staff were very professional. We couldn\\\'t have asked for more....[More]
~ The Mourounas Family
- Thank you for the compassion you showed when meeting with our family, explaining our options, and working with us on all the details......[More]
~ The Sherwen Family
- We would like to congratulate you and your staff on receiving the 2013 National Funeral Directors Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. Well Deserved! Words can\'t express how fond we are of you...[More]
~ The Losinski Family
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care & understanding you gave our family. Thank you!...[More]
~ The Bortono Family
- How could I forget little Bogan? What an adorable pup. He does exactly what he\'s supposed to, doesn\'t he? He lifted our spirits each and every time we saw him, if only for a bit, he made us...[More]
~ The DeSanto Family
- Just a note to express our thanks to you and your staff for allowing (his) funeral services to be so overwhelmingly unforgettable. (He) would have been so proud......[More]
~ The Keaveny Family
- I must say that I love the serene thoughtful setting. The birds were a welcome and enjoyable touch......[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]