Peter Kulbacki, N.J. Lic. No. 3381
Owner and Licensed Manager
The Kulbacki family was part of the original homesteaders in East Brunswick, and Peter Kulbacki is the 3rd generation to make East Brunswick their home. In fact, our facility stands on the original Kulbacki farm.
A graduate of Mercer College’s Funeral Service Program, Peter is active in over a dozen fraternal and civic organizations, and has held office or served on the boards of most of them, including the Chamber of Commerce and Funeral Directors Associations. Civic and social responsibility has been a core value of the Kulbacki family, and in fact, Peter and his wife, Diane, met while serving together on the volunteer rescue squad in town where both of them held various offices and are Life Members. Both of them continue to be leaders in charitable and community activities to this day, and it appears that their three sons have inherited their parents’ sense of civic responsibility and leadership.
Eugene S. Norton
Assistant Manager and Lead Director
A licensed funeral director since 1998, Mr. Norton joined the staff of The Brunswick Memorial Home in 2007. Gene is responsible for supervising all day to day service activities for our funeral home as well as seeking new and innovative ways to better serve.
A progressive thinker and innovator, Gene spends a good deal of time attending conferences and seminars to ensure our staff and our offerings are in keeping with the needs of the families we are privileged to serve.
Eugene S. Norton, N.J. Lic. No. 4306
Brian came “home” to Brunswick Memorial full-time in 2010. He spent the previous two years in Miami, Florida, working as a Product Manager and Revenue Analyst for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines with their International Team. Prior to that, Brian studied marketing and finance at Boston College while on his way to earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Management. Brian has also worked with Major League Baseball, the Lakewood BlueClaws, and the New England Patriots. His outside-industry experience and youthful mindset have led to the firm updating many of its systems, procedures, and technologies, allowing Directors to interact with families in new, meaningful ways. Along with his elder brother, Michael, a Licensed Director, he is the 4th Generation of the Kulbacki family to work at 454 Cranbury Road.
Amy joined Brunswick Memorial Home in 2005, with many years of administrative support work in various industries. Her exceptional organizational skills, professional manner and attention to detail contribute to best serve our families. Without her extraordinary talent, our office couldn’t function, and she’s been responsible for streamlining many of our procedures. Amy is active in her church, where her gift for organization has led her to oversee ministries and large projects.
- The funeral home is lovely with all the butterflies and song birds. Your staff was exceptional!...[More]
~ Deborah Sherwen
- Thank you for all your patience and guidance during such a difficult time. You and your staff were very professional. We couldn\\\'t have asked for more....[More]
~ The Mourounas Family
- Thank you for the compassion you showed when meeting with our family, explaining our options, and working with us on all the details......[More]
~ The Sherwen Family
- We would like to congratulate you and your staff on receiving the 2013 National Funeral Directors Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. Well Deserved! Words can\'t express how fond we are of you...[More]
~ The Losinski Family
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care & understanding you gave our family. Thank you!...[More]
~ The Bortono Family
- How could I forget little Bogan? What an adorable pup. He does exactly what he\'s supposed to, doesn\'t he? He lifted our spirits each and every time we saw him, if only for a bit, he made us...[More]
~ The DeSanto Family
- Just a note to express our thanks to you and your staff for allowing (his) funeral services to be so overwhelmingly unforgettable. (He) would have been so proud......[More]
~ The Keaveny Family
- I must say that I love the serene thoughtful setting. The birds were a welcome and enjoyable touch......[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]