The Brunswick Memorial Funeral Home was established in the early 1980s to serve the needs of the growing Central New Jersey suburban community. Peter Kulbacki, a third generation resident of East Brunswick, was drawn to funeral service as a young child, when he was clearly impressed and affected by the deep concern and assistance given his family by a caring and compassionate funeral director on the death of his grandparents.
In the late 1970s, Mr. Kulbacki’s vision of a new and more responsive concept of helping families – full service, yet flexible and innovative -began to evolve, and in the early ’80s The BRUNSWICK MEMORIAL HOME was designed and built on what was his grandparents’ former farm in the center of East Brunswick. Envisioning a modern, yet warm and welcoming facility with generous parking in a central and easy to find location, the Kulbacki family constructed an award winning facility to serve the growing and diverse population of Central New Jersey. Since opening our doors, the community has embraced and supported us, blessing us with the privilege of serving many families every year. We are also immensely pleased that virtually every year the firm and the facilities are recognized with awards from the Chamber of Commerce, the Garden Club, service groups and others.
Since opening the doors, the funeral home has operated with an overriding focus . . . “to serve every family as our own.” Every staff member is committed to assisting the families they serve at the most difficult time of their lives by being responsive, compassionate, flexible, and by exceeding the family’s expectations. Constant innovation and education for the entire staff has helped us achieve a reputation that is second to none, and we have become one of the largest and most respected funeral homes in Central New Jersey, winning the 2009 Home News Tribune “Best of” award for the industry.
Our firm and our staff are committed to the communities we serve, and we believe in supporting many worthwhile projects. The Kulbacki family, including their children, is highly visible in church, civic and charitable causes. As the fourth generation of the family in this town, it appears the newest generation of the Kulbacki’s will continue the family legacy of social responsibility. Our staff members are also active in any number of other church and fraternal causes, and we sponsor and support innumerable
community projects. We are dedicated to generously supporting the community that has so graciously supported us from day one and helped us to grow to be the premier funeral service provider
in our area.
- You can be proud of your staff because all of them were helpful....[More]
- My mother would be happy to know a tree has been planted in a national park in her memory....[More]
- I appreciated the warmth and ease of the staff....[More]
- They were helpful, courteous, and even knew when to bring levity to a conversation or situation....[More]
- You guided us lovingly, as if we were your family....[More]
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you gave our family during this stressful & sad time....[More]
- Thank you and your staff for your outstanding service and preparation of my mother. She looked beautiful. I would recommend your establishment to anyone in need of your service....[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for all the attention you gave to every detail of my mom's funeral. It was naturally a difficult time for all of us, but you certainly contributed to easing our...[More]
- I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with everything that was done for my mother\\\'s funeral, starting from the pre-arrangements to the burial. Your entire staff was very helpful...[More]
- Thank you for all the wonderful services we received for my husband....I'm sure he was smiling and well-pleased also....[More]
- I can\'t begin to express to all of you my heartfelt thanks for your kindness and professionalism toward my family and myself during the recent loss of my aunt....anyone on your staff I came in...[More]
- Your services were done with dignity and distinction....[More]
- Thank you for the special care at our funeral services for our father. Everything was first class and we appreciate all the details you attended to....[More]
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and guidance during a difficult time....your staff was professional in every manner. The Brunswick Memorial Home has always treated our family with dignity, respect...[More]
- I want to thank you and your staff for their professional and caring work in overseeing the details of my husband's passing. From the moment I contacted you on the night he died until the time you...[More]
- Thank you again for everything you did for our family. I could not have done it without your help and caring. All of you are very special to me....[More]
- Our family would like to thank you for your services, compassion and sympathy. The beautiful CD will be a lasting memorial of my husband and their father....[More]